Sunday, April 09, 2006

Of A Bastard Who Spoilt My Day

hello public

i'm in a terrible hissy fit right now. something abhorrent happened sunday at work that really infuriated me. i am a positive person you see, this means i dont keep all these negativity inside me. its bad for your system. its like being constipated for 1 week. so now, i'm gonna take a bottle of laxative and shit it all out.

on sunday, i did the opening shift. doing sunday opening shift isnt a leisurely walk in the park. some halls are booked every sunday morning for church sessions. this means that ard 10.45am, there'll be hoardes of people standing around the main area sipping tea or coffee (which we have to set up for them). anyways, its hard to maintain crowd level and trying to figure out who's here for a movie and who's from church. apart from that, opening shift means u have to prepare everything for operations later. this isnt including all the 10 hall checks we have do hourly. oh yah, all this is done alone.

but this also depends on who the morning managers(well, they're not even managers, they're jus executives) are. if you get the good managers, they'd help u out. if not, they'd just be in their office enjoying the aircon laughing at you rushing about while looking at the cctv for all i care. anyways, what i'm trying to stress here is that, its very busy and hectic. there isnt time for breakfast, much less lunch. u only get few seconds break for a sip of water.

anyways, so there are also more people of other shifts later who come but it is still quite busy to have a decent meal. my fren came later where her duty is to manage the sweetcorn(cupcorn) booth. since i was in excrutiating hunger, and she had some leftover corn from her previous customer, i asked her to spare me the leftover and she complied. its normal for uncountable food items like popcorn, drinks and corn to be consumed by staff. i mean jus dont take those things that are stock counted its okay. i dont say its allowed but most managers when they see us do it, they jus close one eye. that is just dont make it so obvious.

so me being hungry and not having time to go buy lunch sat discreetly behind the sweetcorn stall and ate those leftover corn. it was during a period where there isnt any customers but i also made sure i wasnt obvious. unfortunately, siting in a discreet corner also means that u're oblivious to people ard u. and that is when i was spotted by a manager. and of all managers, it had to be the annoying petty one.

this father of 3 lookalike who is actually single and 10 yrs younger than he looks made a commotion about it to me. he scolded me for eating company food and that i shuold inform him first before i eat. eh, cmon la, if i did inform u, do u think u'd even allow? for someone who has a high forehead you dont even talk smart. but u couldnt be smart anyway cause ur highest education is only a nitec. so the high forehead could just be because of a receeding hairline. i'll do u favor and stop by yun nam to get u their name card.

so me, with my cant be bothered attitude just heck care about it. people can scold me and i dont give a damn. i jus let it fly off me. but then after he left i thought that was it, but noo, i was called to the office later. this bastard whined to the assistant manager about what i did. god knows what else he whispered into the ears of that man. instead of confronting me like a man, he hide at the back of the office acting like he's doing work and acting like he doesnt know a thing. u know, i dont mind if they just scolded me and gave me a warning. but they wrote down my name in a file note for eating sweetcorn. thats like a track record.

omg. i've never got a bad record in my life. never detention, never anything bad. i've always given my best for silvercity providing better service than i dare say any managers does. i've even pooled in great amounts of profits for the location with my good sales methods. and jus because it was too busy for me to have lunch so that i can do my work, so i resort to having some leftover corn, i get a black record.

OH MY GOD!

i tell u this barbie's ken aint one happy employee anymore. respect is earned and yet u've never even earned it, now, i dont even respect you.

fuck you bastard!! nobody pisses alvin hilton!!! not even dolce and gabbanna nor michael kors can save u now. i'm gonna spread shit ard u and give u attitude everytime i see ur fucking ugly face that even woffles wu cant fix. i dont like you and i'm gonna make it obvious!!!

i've always worked at silvercity for 2 reasons. one is because the previous managers asked me to stay on after my attachment and since they were nice and i respect them, i stayed on. secondly, i work there for fun, i enjoyed working with the people there and i helps me to past time. if ever i were to work for the money, i rather die. even prostitues get paid more for a night than what i get in a month.

now, the previous managers has been relocated and i'm no longer having fun. i'm waiting for my one year anniversary with silvercity before i leave cause i want a nice one year work experience in my resume. and since my one yr anniversary is next month. i'd bear with it till then.

to my readers, i apologise if this entry seem distasteful and mundane, i just need to get this negativity out my system.

till next time, toodles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like sweet corn
its nice to eat

-maggie

ALI JOE said...

ali*maggie

thats all u think of. EAT EAT EAT!!!

Anonymous said...

aaahahhahaha
jealous ah
-.-

-maggie