Sunday, April 30, 2006

Of Comments & A Day In Town

hello public

u know, its kinda wierd.

i've got a meter on my blog to track down how many people out there are reading the crap i write. the thing is, i see the tracker device thingy everyday when i visit my blog and daily it increases by ard 10-20 counts. technically it means that 10-20 people read my blog on a daily basis. the wierd thing is not how come at least 10 people out there enjoy reading my crap but how come none of them leave any comments.

hmmph!! >.<'' at most, i usually see ard 3 comments from the same people. god bless this people, if not for them, my blog will be commentless as though no one reads it. i'm not a comment whore or anything. but it would be nice if some people leave comments like there's interaction u see. blogging without receiving any comments to me is like talking to the wall. well, i donno. maybe u ppl are shy or smthing or just probably plain lazy. whatever it is, it would be nice if i do receive response to my entries. anyways, so i met up with barney in town today to catch up and do a little shopping. so firstly, since we're both starving, we decided to have a late lunch at Thai Express. i had my usual soft shell crab with thai curry and rice while barney settled for a baked fish rice which looked like simple pan fried fish to me. anyway, lunch was once again always yummy at thai express.
















later, we craved for desert and i remembered that there's this lovely gelato parlour in takashimaya called venezia. coincidentally, they were having a promotion of buy 2 flavours and get 1 free. i settled on mintchoc, raspberry and black sesame. i know the black sesame sounds abit off. but u've got to try it, it taste not too bad. taste like a certain chinese soupy desert of glutinous balls stuff with sesame or peanut.

then, barney wanted to look for a wallet. and so we scolwed the wallets and bags section of takashimaya. a woven brown leather belt caught my eye but i couldnt decide whether to get it or not. so i put off the thought and inspected the rest of the wallets there. finally we both agreed on a nice renoma black leather wallet.

my legs were starting to ache then cause the day before i worked till 2am. i was standing for more than 7 hours straight and the added stress of more walking today continue to agitate it even more. so took the lift straight down to watsons and bought myself a jar of tiger balm. found a nice quiet bench later near Art Friend at Fourum and there i was massaging my calves with tiger balm for the next 20 minutes. the entire place reeked of tigerbalm. but seriously, it felt waaay better afterwards.









yeah, thats me gawking outside Dior. lol.




being an avid shopper, i picked up my never say die attitude and continued on. we ventured into Art Friend. i love Art Friend. its a great place that sells all things arty farty. was looking for some gold buttons for my 'holiday project'. haha. i found an old green military-ish shirt and desired to add my own details to it to make it into a haute couture jacket. haha. and gold buttons will make it so lovely. didnt find any gold buttons suitable enough or bold enough for my shirt. but i found these lovely iron on letters that i can iron on to tops, jeans, caps. bought two huge letter A's. i wonder where to iron them on to? hmm..

decided to make a trip down to Timbaland to see whether Lemonmint was working. and yep she was. haha. said hi and chatted for a while before i decided to continue my shopping. popped by Zara later and saw this gorgeous studded shirt that i simply must get. it reads "Dangerous Rabbit" lol. and so i bought it.

noticed it was time for dinner already, oh how time flies by so fast, and i remembered there's a nice all halal eating place at the top of lucky plaza. i had fish slice bee hoon soup while barney devoured a huge plate of chicken chop. its a nice place where the food are at really affordable prices. do give it a visit, its at the top floor.

















after dinner decided to head home. barney asked me what i can do with foto shop. last time i used to spend hours everytime after i upload my fotos from my camera to my computer. i'd spend hours touching up ap my fotos and stuff. what i use to take 5 minutes per pictue, i can do it now in less than 1minute. lol. i'm a master at touch ups.















it looks more wierd than skinny dont u think? but i already did cut off alot already. scroll up to compare ba. well, there's only so much a prodigy like me can do. i can slim down ur cheeks but i cant make skinny. i'll try harder next time. i promise.

thats it for this time then.

toodles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah good skills!
AAHAHAH

WHY NV CALL ME GO OUT WITH U BOTH!

HI BARNEY!

-maddie