Monday, February 14, 2005

heloo public,

first & foremost, happy valentines day to those who are happily celebrating it. to those who arent, like me, well, life goes on.

school happened fine. reach school on time and in no rush. gave chupa chups to my classmates and people i'm close to whom i happen to meet along the way in school. anyway, during the marketing research lesson patrick n esprit gal passed me my belated birthday present. haha. i told them i wanted them to pass to me my present on valentines day cause at least i'll get smthing on v day. haha. so they passed me a sum of money in a ribena box. i had told thme i wanted to buy this neckermann sandals. and they got me enough money to buy them cause they didnt know my size and wad color i liked so they ask me to buy it on my own. haha. thanks guys. i love you blondes too.

joy passed me a customised cd. on the cd is printed 'ali alvin hilton'. so cool. i like!! oh yah. she gave me a lollipop too. well the day passed by happily. during the 3hr break i rushed to city link to get jay a gift for valentines day. we made promise beforehand to exchange gift on valentines day. so went to body shop and got her a strawberry shower gel cause she like strawberry and i remembered that she wanted it when we passed by body shop. got it wrapped there as well. went to Prints and bought a card for someone else. hmm. anyway. rushed back to school.

came to class, joy passed me jay's v day present cause she wont be attending the lecture later. haha. opened it later and coincidentally we bought each other the same thing. jus that i bought her a strawberry scented one and she bought me an orange scented one. call it telepathy. haha. yay.

me, hockey gal, maggi man, patrick(previously known as bob) and jay met up at town later after sch. it was a singles night out. haha. we decided to have dinner at the american club. the food was nice but i think my serving was too huge for me. it was like a chicken salad. passed jay her present. went to the arcade later. played smthing like daytona. then i learned how to play snooker. haha. and mind u i was good for a first timer. hahaha. later played table tennis with maggi man. i like to play table tennis. yay. although poor maggi man had to pick up the ball everytime it fell. sorry. haha. was leaving for home after that. when we reached popular, joy noticed her wallet was missing. so we walked back to the club but the search was to no avail. hmm. damn those people if u stole it. if u wanna steal oso jus steal the money and leave the wallet behind cause got like the ic and stuff. hmmph. i felt sad for her and all i can do was to be there to cheer her up somehow.

note to patrick : dont frustrated k. u must relax la. look on the bright side. maybe u'll find it. or if not maybe the guy who took it would die. lol. sadist. haha. well. jus smile. no use crying over spilt milk. i know it sounds cliche but then its true la. don fret for small matters. its replaceable. =)

to emo matters.
was in town today and noticed soo many couples holding hands and so many roses sold by the roadside. no doubt i feel a certain sadness and void inside of me when i see this people. but hey, i gotta live with it ya. i still have many more years of lonely valentines day to come. must brace myself.
i listened to the songs on the cd that patrick gave me and somewad i feel super ultra sad. its a love songs compilation for the love deprived guy. hmm. its nice and sweet. but i jus cant help feeling really really sad and depressed. hmmph. i'm really sad.

i pray to god to give me strength to carry on my life as usual.

sigh.

today i message someone that the only thing i wan for v day is to see her smile. and she didnt reply. and that means no. is a smile so hard? i miss u greatly. and a smile wont affect anything so why is it so hard?

depressed. =(

urs truly,
ali alvin hilton

No comments: