Tuesday, February 15, 2005

heloo public,

i think reading my blog is really idiot proof. that means any dummy or cheeenafiedperson can understand what i'm talking about in here. i've read other's blog and found their better written than mine. i'm sarcastic yet my blog doesnt show it. if u jus read my blog, u'll think i'm some nice sweet little dweeb. well, as unintelligent or unwitty my blog already is, i still have to cater it to the masses. today i walked out of my house smelling like an orange. i like. i love my new shower gel. ;)

anyway. day started with puffy eyes. had to put the spoon in the freezer again. they say if u're eyes are puffy, press a cold spoon on ur eye area and it'll be better. it works by the way.

anyway, reached sch nice and on time. had shop duty and at last they was an actual sale happening in that place. yay!! we're selling oysters with pearl in them. they're real oysters with real pearl. the catch here is that u wouldnt know wad color the pearl is. but diffrent colors have different meaning. and it comes with a necklace that u can put the pearl in and wear it. nice. i like it a lot though. anyway. squirrel thought me how to make hearts today and i kept making them and paste them all over the retail place. nice.

had a 3hr break later as business law lecture is cancelled. all my frens went home. so i went to town and got my hair cut instead. jus walked ard abit and then it was time to go back to sch. saw canoe gal and t-rex and the were the only classmates of mine at the lecture. there were so many zeros in the attendance.

went chn class later. only 6 people attended. its poor attendance day. lol. hmm. then ended early. took train home alone as architect gal's bf came to fetch her home. took the train home and wrote stuff in my black book. smtimes time alone is nice. shopping alone is nice. taking the train home alone and writing in my black book is nice. i like it. very therepeutic. i wan buy norah jones cd. her music is really therepeutic.

i came home today and asked my mum to guess wads different with me today. she nagged at me for buying more clothes. in fact i didnt. i told her i cut my hair. and she said. 'u did?'

diaoz.

i am alvin hilton
ali

No comments: