Tuesday, February 22, 2005

heloo public,

sch was to start today at 3pm. but i was to meet up with moschino and anime gal on an earlier timing. i was to meet up with anime gal at 10.15am at amk mrt station. and yet again i woke up late. i woke up at 9.45am. that means i had 30 minutes to brush my teeth, shave, bathe, choose a top and a bottom, choose the color of my boxers, choose the color of my socks, iron my clothes, dry my hair, pack my bag, style my hair and check that all windows and switches are off before i leave the house and wear my shoes. well, i couldnt believe it myself but i made it. haha. i didnt really know how i did it though. but i made it. i'm proud of myself. haha.

met up with anime gal and took the train all the way to boon lay to meet up with moschino. it was her birthday yesterday and today she's treating us to lunch. yummy. i feel bad somehow that i've yet to find a present for her. haha. well, so we decided to eat at swensens. had the main courses and a five scoop ice cream. yummy yummy. it was uber delicious. thank you moschino for the lovely lunch!!! so we walked around jurong point later. wanted to take neoprint. went to the neoprint shop there. it was like damn sucky. but still we make do with the machine that printed onto an A4 page. the poses were nice but came out bad.in some pics u only see moschino's face cause she is standing in the centre and there was a frame included that we didnt know of. stupid. nvm la. still we had fun. thats more important.

rushed back later and arrived for our b law lecture slightly late. had to sit in the front row. i was feeling damn sleepy. must be because of the heavy lunch. haha. hmm. i dont like MR lecture. ppl talk loudly in the lecture and the teacher flash the slides very fast so i have no time to copy finish. i'm lost in MR. sucks. well, in third year(if i make it) there'll be a course called Business Develeopment. i have no idea wad its about. but we have to form a group of 5. and in the group must have students from at least 3 different options(classes). well, today scout mistress told asked me whether i wanna do project together. well, my policy is first come first serve. so whoever ask first i'll say yes. and she'll contact her frens from the different classes and hopefully we can form a group soon. yay.

i read a fren's blog and somehow her life seems more tragic than mine. its really sad for me to see my frens sad. why cant this world jus be nice and happy. hmm. well, all i can do is hope that my fren is ok and that she'll be happy always. i believe that life is short. we should try to be happy all the time. even if theres nothing left to smile about, look to the simple pleasures of life.

who moved my cheese,
alvin hilton blonde

No comments: