Sunday, February 20, 2005

heloo public,

i'm happy. i went to www.mariahcarey.com and am now listening to the demo of Its like that by mariah carey. its her new song from her emancipation of mimi album that'll be out on april 12th. the song is hot. unfortunately they only play half of thesong online. if anybody have that song send it to me k. i've been listening to it on repeat for the past 2hrs. haha. damn nice.

haha. anyway. woke up at 12 today. watched jackie chan cartoon. and now stoning on my com. my mum said wanna go to my maternal grandparents today cause they're back in singapore. my maternal grandparents stay in malaysia. and they come back for a few days each month to meet up for family gatherings. or settle stuff. whenever they come back, they'll bring rambutans, mangos, and other tropical fruits that they harvest from their plantation. oh btw, they have a fruit plantation, some cows, chickens, ducks and cats. haha. no need go zoo. can jus visit their place. haha. anyway, my mum says she feels lazy to go. so might not go la.

seriously like nothing to do now. i wan to chill out on weekends. like simply sit down and read magazines or wathc tv. yet i find nothing nice on tv and i've read all my magazines. my chill out weekends become really boring. recently, i find it really nice and chillin to sit at orchard library's cafe gallilee sippin a cup of vanilla latte while flippin thru People magazines or some gossip magazines. its really makes my day chillin and readin magazines. i used to love sittin down by the bay at esplanade and reading magazines. the weather there is nice and quite windy. but somehow that place brings back too much old memories that makes me remininse. hmm. well, so i've shifted to orchard library.
if've held off writing a card for that someone for quite some time. i've been really busy with sch and other stuff. i think i'm gonna find time somehow one of this days to sit down and write it. its smthing i really need to do.

***
loving you,
is all i can do.
if u think its wrong,
i'll still keep going strong.
cause loving you,
is all i know how to do.

i haven come to terms on how we parted,
you left me here lonely and brokenhearted.
how i wish i could see ur smile once more,
and tell me that u have open ur door.

written by ali.
***

anticipating the emancipating,
alvin hilton

No comments: