Friday, March 17, 2006

Of My Vibrant Night Life

hello public,

life has been a breeze these past few days. in fact, it has been one hell of a slow soft breeze. technically i finished school, that is if i dont fail any subjects which i'm am praying to the lord almighty i dont of course. but the thing here is, i'm like some boring old fart. i had more life during my school days. everyday is becoming like a routine, i wake up ard 1pm++ and i sleep ard 2am++. and no darlings, late nights are not caused by grooving on the dancefloors of Zouk or sipping lychee martini and downing vodka redbull. nono. nor do i spend my nights puking on the lanes of mohammed sultan road or ending up with a sore crack after leaving Happy.

no no no. thats not what little mr preppy does. what he does, is he spends his night chatting and catching up with friends on msn. yes, bless the lord for web messenger cause i wouldnt know what to do without it. apart from that i read blogs, visit gossip sites and of course, i blog. also, when i've run out of things to do online, i pick a magazine like Style, 8days or Mens Health and just give it a nice browse. all this in the comfort of an air conditioned room sitting on my bed, snuggling under my ikea comforters, surrounded by plush pillows while sipping on hot cadbury chocolate drink. oh yah, not forgetting the accompanying pipe in music of mariah carey on my cd player.

vibrant night life eh?

in a few more months i probably will have a more 'vibrant' night life. around this time i probably will be shinning my boots or applying tiger balm to my muscle aches and cramps. hohoho.

alright time to count my blessings. at present accumulated hugs so far is 11 171. at last count my total hugs was 11 050hugs which was 2 days ago. so i got a total of 121 hugs in two days. thats like 60.5hugs a day. maybe someone only felt like giving me a half a hug instead of a ful one on the first day and then finally decided to give a the rest of the hug the next day. hehe. well, you guys know i love you. give me more hugs and i'll love you even more!!!

alright then. your majesty needs his rest. i gotta work tommorow. till next time, love, peace and happiness. toodles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a little nut tree and nothing would it bear..............


-MCG

Melvin Lee said...

by the way when u goin in sia..

ALI JOE said...

ali*mcg

it will have nuts soon!

ALI JOE said...

ali*mel

donno, what i heard, its like july or smthing.