Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Of Recent Lack of Updates

hello public,

i apologise for the lack of updates, previously and for the next following days. i've been busy and preoccupied lately. also, my grandparents came over from malaysia to stayover and they have taken over my room. i've been cast to the living room away from my stereo, air con and computer. how am i gonna survive? i've already found it immensely difficult to fall asleep in this humid weather away from my aircon.

i havent been feeling too goodie goodie lately. been pms-ing(pathetic mood swings) this past few days over some stuff. i dont wish to talk about it now.



well thats it for now, keep ur hugs cumming k.

toodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Lol get a laptop =p

I ope you have a sofa bed or something, it can't be good to sleep on the couch...

Hope you feel better soon!

*sends a hug*

Smiles,
Sunset

p.s SAS is a Pain in the A*SE. I woke up at 8.15 to log in and manage to do that only at 11.00am huh.

ALI JOE said...

ali*sunset

i'd love to get a laptop. but i aint got the moolah to blow.

i didnt even know about the results being out until my fren asked me how's my results later online at 2pm. so going to sas at that time was quite a breeze for me. hehehe.