Monday, March 07, 2005

heloo public,

apparently i'm bored to death rotting in my school library. am having a 3hr break right now. since i have a SM project dued next week. me and my group mates have each booked a com to do the project. and when each person have their own com, dont even expect for the project to get started. hahaha. everyone is busy on their friendster n blog(me included) haha. nothing will get done i tell you. lalala. i watched happy tree friends jus now. it was rather gross as usual. anyway, found a retailer that we can implement for the retail place in sp. yay. that means basically my part is done. all i need to do now is to piece everything together. next i should get started on my etiquette class project. its an individual project. oh shit. maybe i can get it done on this week. if not, at most i'd push it forward to this weekend latest as the duedate is next monday.

hmm. lets plan this week since i've got nothing to do(technically) haha.

monday - dinner with min
tuesday - chinese class
wednesday - ITP seminar
thursday - signing up for BD project members.
friday - free after 1pm. any takers?
saturday - ktv with J.A.P.
sunday - etiquette project to be completed

that only makes me free for friday. i wan go cycling or smthing. or maybe kite flying. ooh. sounds like a fun healthy lifestyle. i simply cant wait. i wanna jog this weekend. maybe in the morning. i need to feel some sun.

i'm gonna have a Marketing Research test next week. and i've yet to study. i wanna get my stuff and project done so i can study for it. i wanna change for the better . i wanna start saving as well. hmm. i should save 2 dollars daily and should bank in 50 dollars each month. i seriously should start saving. my mum told me not to be so spenthrift cause she's and my dad getting older and if somehow someone cant work anymore. i wont have enough money to spend lavishly as before. sometimes i feel really bad for spending their hard earned money. i wan to find my own job and work hard for my own spending. but i'm really scared it would affect my studies in a way. and i cannot cope. i wan to give tuition but i'm scared that the poor child will fail if i teach. i dont wan to live with guilt. yes, i do have a conscience too. i really wanna help my family financially. cause i know that they are not that well off. and i know that they are giving me so much freedom and money cause like i'm their only child. i musnt take advantage of that. so i should do my part. even though its a small tiny weeny part, like saving 2 dollars everday, i must do it.


i'm not ashame to say that you are my inspiration.


jiafang wants to type something in my blog. here it is:

ali says "feel free to type, i'll entertain myself.."
ali says "just type i woke up this morning and i saw wl.."
ali says "ya more more"
ali says "where's my birthday present?"
ali says "when i grow up, i'll employ her (songsu) to be my secretary.."
ali says "hehehehehehehehehe..."
ali says "i wouldn't mind if they have a choc dip.."
ali says "my secretary.."
ali says "serene is so pretty today!"
ali says "oh gosh, i LIED!"
ali says "hmmmm..."
ali says "2 juicy chicken patty special mayo lettuce cheese on a toasted sesame seed bun"
ali says "yeah, u got it!"
ali says "anybody wans to employ my secretary?"


ali would like to thank my very good employee of the month. lim jiafang for her admirable work ethiques. thank you for being the best secretary.

yummy yummy!!!

urs truly,
CEO of Realitee.blogspot.com

No comments: