Wednesday, March 23, 2005

heloo public,

i'm bored.

and pissed. very pissed. it'll go away after a while, but i'm still pissed. i pissed with two people. and i'm not mentioning who. i hate it when people gives me attitude. if u werent my fren, i'd give you a tongue lashing there and then. but i can only control so much. you are not even a close fren and u dare give me attitude. watch out as i give u a taste of your own medicine. to everyone out there, if u cant remain professional and have got nothing better to say then u better shut it before i stuff my shoe in your trap. imcompetent insolence of the damned mother earth, begone and burn in the flames of hades.

to the second person, no hellos, no goodbyes, no smses, no smiles. to think i wasted my life on you. i'm better off dead and you wouldnt notice. i dont blame you. i blame my stupidity.

i miss secondary sch, poly life sux.

i am heavily PMS-ing,
alvin hilton

No comments: