Thursday, September 02, 2004

ali isnt in the best of mood today..

i cut my hair yesterday and finally, i have bangs.. haha.. so today i styled my hair and accidentally used to much loreal's wet look gel.. and now it looked like that it rained on my hair.. but heck la.. anway.. i like thursday.. sch starts at 1.. gone thru consumer behoviour.. veronica wong asked me to do the ushering for the retail seminar.. well, i agreed.. on one condition that someone else join along.. in the end kwang yong agreed with much hesitation.. haha.. k.. so after that saw angela's eye candy.. haha.. i love spotting out ppl's eye candy.. its my current job.. lol.. yet to find mine though.. so had a mini break.. met some of my orientation class ppl.. got to talk to them.. they always so chirpy.. talking to them makes me happy.. haha..

so was at human resource lecture.. was sitting kinda infront cause i was late so no space.. so i hate to pay attention la.. or.. maybe jus pretend to look like i'm paying attention.. haha.. so yeah.. did the same for accts tutorial.. had to pretend i'm listening as well.. anyway, all this isnt so hard, i sucked up to all my teachers before in sec sch.. compared to my sec sch sucking up, the poly sucking up is jus minimal..

let me talk about why ali wasnt happy today.. i've been smsing ms yah yah hippie and she never reply.. i waited for soo long for the reply.. still no reply.. every morning i wake up looking forward for her sms but will jus be dissapointed.. today smsed her oso.. also no reply.. i saw her in the lecture today but she didnt even say hi.. she was sitting like serious near to me.. like maybe a chair away.. but no taps on the shoulder.. or maybe a hi.. or jus a smile.. but no.. its like i'm not even there.. hey.. i m confused k.. ms yah yah hippie.. i noe u read my blog.. well.. i donno whether u do anymore.. but i hope u do.. pls tell me whats happening.. if for some reason u don wan talk to me anymore... tell me.. and if u still want to tok to me.. tell me oso.. i m really confused and really tired of waiting for your reply.. everytime my handphone beeps i hope its u.. pls reply.. pls..

i think dats it.. for this entry.. tmr i need to go update my passport.. next thurs i goin to JB for some mild shopping with jasmine.. anybody wanna join? tell me kk.. holidays are next week.. don realy look forward so much to it..

oh yah.. i read serene's blog.. there's this guy called 'monkey' who kinda said that he liked her.. i think i noe who this guy is.. haha.. don wanna say i told u so.. but my advice is jus follow ur heart.. jus ponder.. how would life be without him.. and how would life be with him.. if u are happier when u're with him, then i think dats ur cue.. yeah.. all the best k..

love is complicating.. sometimes u like someone and that someone doesnt like u in return.. it sad.. and then u see that that someone has found her someone.. u feel sadder.. but hey.. u see how happy they are together.. at least that u feel happy that she is happy being her someone.. knowing that being with you wouldnt bring her ultimate happiness u ju s learn to smile and be happy that she has found her happiness... may her happiness last forever..

love
ali

No comments: