Wednesday, September 15, 2004

HAPPIE BIRTHDAE to KWANG YONG!!!
may you be less lame and less annoying

anyway

today was a great day for me..

sch was to start at 2 for me today.. but met up earlier with serene, maddie n rex to go to queensway shopping centre.. we wanted to get kwang yong a birthday present.. his birthday is today.. so we met at 11.30 at queenstown and proceeded to queensway by bus.. i haven been to queensway since forever.. so i was really lookin forward to this trip.. i hear ppl all say queensway the stuff all very cheap stuff.. cheap bags, cheap shoes, cheap clothes.. then can bargain.. they make it sound so cool.. i was kinda thinkin of maybe getting a few shirts or whatnots..

such a letdown.. the place reminded me of peninsular plaza meets city plaza.. i was lookin forwards to bag shops.. n i think i only saw one.. but no bags i like.. in the case of shoes, more a letdown.. so many shoe shops.. they all sell what all the other shop sells at the same prices.. what catastrophe.. such a embarassment to retailing strategies.. btw.. none of the shoes attarct me.. NONE.. then to clothes.. at least this made me slightly happier.. they had clothes that were kinda cool.. like those very in type.. the gayish fashion is like so in right now.. gayish clothes are like those that POA (people of asia) sells.. and they've got all the gayish clothes stuff there.. but the prices werent as low as i expected.. quite normal prices.. prices that i can find at other more established brand names.. so i didnt get anything..

had lunch there.. carbonara.. it was kinda watery.. must be because no eggs.. cause eggs damn expensive.. my mum said that now NTUC got a policy.. u must spend at least 20bucks at ntuc beofre u can buy eggs.. lol.. donno why.. find it retarded... anyway.. the carbonara was nice.. but wasnt up to its value.. cost 5.50 at those foodcourt.. jus nice la.. but not great.. went to sch by cab later with them..

reached sch.. saw mrs veronice wong.. told me to get ready and get the goody bags from the retail studio.. so went to change into my formal attire.. i had to help out in the registration booth and ushering of the VIP guests to the reception corner and stuff.. i find it soo cool.. haha.. as i directed them to the rception, i saw that the reception place served haegen daaz ice creamm.. wooohooo.. so i took one.. yummz... haha.. the later must direct them to lecture theatre 8 for the seminar.. so after this snobbish ppl left, i had another ice cream.. hahaha.. yummz.. then after dat went down to registration area to see if there's anything else to do.. everyone was already in the theatre.. so now very free.. mrs wong told us to go up to the reception and have some food if we were hungry.. i was like hell yeah.. they sereved great food..

i ate and ate.. yummz.. and for desert, guess wad.. ice cream again.. hahaha.. yummz.. lol.. chatted a bit with liat as he was doing the fashion show and now he's having food break.. haha.. so yay.. chatted with angela as well.. so then i sian.. nothing else to so.. so went inside the theatre to listen to the seminar a bit.. anyway.. during te lucky draw, yipin, a classmate of mine won the first prize.. a 17inch samsung plasma tv.. whoah.. so coolz.. so jealous.. haha

azlin said i looked nice in formal wear today.. i sooooooooooooo happy... soooooooper doooooooper contented.. **ali hops arounds in joy*** haha.. that comment made my day.. see, ts so easy to make me happy.. haha.. k la.. nothing much more to say..

i found nice lyrics..
UNASHAMED by WHITNEY HOUSTON

If I changed my mind,
if I changed my faith,
every time a stop light signaled
each time I made mistakes

I don’t think that I
would be where I am today
I live my life without regrets
what you see is
what you get

And I'm
Unashamed of the life I lead
unashamed of the strength on my knees
of choices I’ve made,
of the love that I’ve saved
of the things I've done,
my belief in the One

Unashamed of the words of my friends,
i know who they are
make mistakes, make amends
follow my instincts, my star
on my sleeve i wear my heart
unashamed

Adding up my life, it totals all my dreams
I'm counting all my blessings
and the gifts I have received
Still there's always someone
something to overcome

Took all my life to understand
that I am what I am, who I am
unashamed
do you wanna know how it goes?
Do you wanna control how I feel?
Do you wanna stay in my life?
Then listen here,
and listen good,
you got to get it,got to get it,got to get it right!
Unashamed


love
ali

No comments: