Thursday, September 23, 2004

last time

you used to be my best friend
i used to be able to tell you everything and anything
i used to love spending time doing nothing by the esplanade with you
i used to love the scent of escada ibiza hippie
we used to go to new cafes and jus chill
i used to love goin shopping with you
i used to give you strawberry fruitella
i used to love the way u gave ppl code names
i used to love the way u loved to take fotos of yourself
i used to love waiting for the sunset with you(although i never really saw it)
i used to enjoy seeing ur happy cute actions
i used to have you sing lalala with me
i used to have you resting your head on my shoulder
we made a promise to each other that if both of us were still single till we were 28, we will marry each other instead

but now

i have no best friend
i have no one to share my joys, gossips and sorrows with
i have no one to spend time by esplanade with me
i have no one that smells as sweet as escada ibiza hippie
i have no one to go in search of new nice cafes
i have no one to go shopping with( well actually i have)
i have no one to give strawberry fruitella to
i have no one to share code names with
i have no one that love to take foto of themselves (except me)
i have no one to watch the sunset with (technically)
i have no one to be cute to me
i have no one to sing lalala with
i have no one to rest their head on my shoulder
i'll be single for life

i really miss you.. i really do.. haiz.. Ms Yah Yah Hippie, i have no one except you..

yours to keep
ali

No comments: