Thursday, September 09, 2004

hEl000 public

my room now looks more spacious..... yay.. i slugged the entire of the after (cos i woke up at noon... lol) to rearrange all the furniture in my room.. i have been wanting to change the allignment and stuff.. and guess wad?? i got a new closet.. to hang more of my clothes.. i was kinda complaining my old closet no space.. then all the clothes like kanna squeezed.. so i had to rearrange the furniture to fit this closet.. yippie!!

lots of lifting and lots of shoving..

and the wonderful thing of spring cleaning my room is that u'd fiund the stuff that u thought u lost.. i found my old hair brush.. my long forgotten tweezers.. haha.. my cap.. lolz..

well.. apparently, i'm starting to dislike Escada Ibiza Hippie scent.. its the scent of dissapointment for me.. it may smell nice at first but after a while the smell dies.. how dissapointing.. so if u use that scent, stay away, far far away from me..

i had dreamed of watching the sunset at a beautiful beach with the one i love.. while we nimble on sandwiches and sipping tea on fine chinas as we whisper sweet nothings to each other.. and we looked into each others eyes and staightaway we noe that each of us were meant to be forever together.. living happily ever after..

sounds like a wonderful fairytale..

but

fairytales only happens in books..

as for my case, i'll make it a reality..

bring tea in a thermos flask, sandwiches from prima deli and a nice book.. go to sentosa palawan beach and sip my tea, eat my sandwiches and read my book while watching the sun set.. yay!!

preparing myself for the life of a YSL (which stands for Young, Single n Loaded btw if u didnt bother to read my previous update....)... must prepare myself mentally and physically..

i need to get a job so as to fulfill the loaded part of being a YSL..

PS: anyone noe of any job vacancies feel free to tell me kk.. but the job i can only do on weekends.. cause weekdays busy with sch..

i think dats it
sch hols ending really soon.. i hope life turns out well from me..

btw.. ppl, if u start seeing a certain attitude problem from me try to bear with it.. but it'll stay for a rather long time.. patience is a virtue and my attitude is crap.. jus keep saying 'i will survive'.. haha... assholes..

oh yah... i m thinkin of forming a club.. its called TYSaLC (pronouncd as tee-sulk).. The Young, Single and Loaded Community.. anyone wanna join... put up ur names at the tagboard.. haha.. if a lot of ppl want, it'll be cool..

haha


YOURS TRULY
Chairman of TYSaLC
ALI JOHARI

No comments: