Sunday, September 26, 2004

today is a fine day..

woke up ard 12.30pm.. watched part of the japan hour on channelnewasia.. mumzie bought roti prata for breakfast.. well since its almost one and breakfast few hours ago, the prata and curry a bit cold.. mumzie told me to go bathe first while she heat up the prata for me.. but i dont wan bathe.. i love how i smell in the morning.. haha.. with messy hair and pimple cream stained face.. haha.. so i jus slog in front of the telly... had my supposedly breakfast.. yumz..

later went to my room and read lime magazine till its like 4.. haha.. then mumzie said she wanna go top up her ezlink.. so i accompanied her la.. then later walked walked at amk central.. central there jus open a valudollar shop.. it beside the shop and save at the big mac centre... i go in, so many aunties sia... haha.. jus bought some junk food.. dats all.. jus walk walk at central.. then mumzie need go POSB take out money.. then i complained to her that my atm card no more money.. only 3 bucks left.. how pathetic.. she then say i very spendthrift la.. spend money like running water.. haha.. but then my lovely mumzie transfered some money to my account.. i wont say how much in fear that ppl will kidnap me or rob me.. haha.. my eyes were gleaming!!!!! haha.. but then she told me that must learn to save and stuff.. YAY!!! money!!! lets see, hmm.. need get my hair done, new bag, sneakers, clothes, sweaters.. haha.. i m going wild... hahaha..

okok.. so anyway.. dat was today.. a fine day.. haha.. i love my mumzie.. and i love being her favourite son.. yippie!!

this love has taken it toll on me
she said goodbye too many time before
ALI

No comments: