Wednesday, September 22, 2004

today was a kinda hectic day.. started our TQM project yesterday.. today everyone met and pieced their parts together.. and miraculously from only 1 page to now a 15 page, excluding content, cover, appendix page and the fotos.. so woooohooo.. i kinda feel relieved and amazed how ppl who are very last minute can work very well and very efficiently when working under pressure.. haha.. but i still prefer not doing them last minute though.. haha..

anyway during tqm, i can sense winnie quah's discontent with something.. i have clairvoyance and i can sense ppl's feelings and usually i sense displeasure more.. and winnie was displeased with smthing.. i donno what but it was smthing.. and i can sense her displeasure towards me.. it was a slight feeling only.. but i donno.. but anyway... i m just gonna suck up like hell to all my teachers, ms winnie quah inlcuded.. i made that my new years resolution and i m jolly well gonna stick to it..

if the teacher is biased, i'll suck up to them even more and they'll be biased towards me.. haha.. lol.. in sec sch i sucked up to every single teacher.. haha.. and they all loved me.. i sucked up alot to my noticeboard section teacher in the cca.. so that i'll get more budget when i do the noticeboard.. and guess wad?.. i did.. and only i got extra budget when i asked.. other ppl, nope.. haha.. the power of sucking up..

okok.. anyway.. nothing much else happened today.. except for it was really fun to play street fighter with sheryl during report writing class.. haha.. cause i always kept winning.. hehe.. =P

was listening to class95 and chanced upon a lovely song.. it was ballad by whitney houston.. its called run to you.. here are excerpts of the lyrics..

I wanna run to you
Wanna hold you in my arms
And keep you safe from harm?
I wanna run to you
But if I come to you
Tell me will you stay
Or will you run away

Each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night, I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no-one cares for me

Oh, what's the sense
Of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what does it mean

I need you here to wipe away my tears
To kiss away my fears
If you only knew,
How much I wanna run to you

i wanna run to you,
i really do.
ALI

No comments: