Monday, January 17, 2005

at current time, i'm in the business IT library using the computer to update my blog. later, i'm gonna have my class fototaking. so half and hour before that i'd have to log off and go style my hair. and before that, i have to decorate my piece of name paper that i have to use to display it later during the fototaking. well, hmm. if my calclation is corect, that leaves me aproximately 2 minutes to do what i'm supposed to be doing at this time. STUDY for my Marketing Research paper that tmr. i havent started one bit. i actually prepared to study it on sunday. then suddenly my mother told me that later we were going to grandpa's house. so the whole afternoon and evening were spent lounging with my cousins at my granpa's house. that settles no time for study. by the time i reached home, apprentice started. so i watched it. great show. after that, i got sleepy and went to sleep.

OMG. when am i gonna find time to study. today after school i'll be going to paris miki at plaza singapura to go make my new pair of glasses. that leaves me with tonight to study. hmm. anyway, nothing nice on tv. so lets hope i can make it to study tonight. i desperately need to.

after reading all my previous blog entries, i've decided that from my next blog entries onward, i'll start practising what i did in my past past entries. firstly, i wont mention any names. that means that i will start giving code names to people. this is to give privacy to people who donot want to be mentioned seen with me and also to add abit of humour. i'll also begin every blog entry with a hEl00 pUbLic!!!. i think those were the better days and blog entry sounded better then. and they were much funnier. i will also use proper spellings.

yay. i love british accents. according to my cousins, i have a very convincing one indeed. i think i should start talking in this accent.

toodaloo. cheerios then old chap.

your bloody good writer,
ali

No comments: