Monday, January 03, 2005

everyone got hickies. i wan a hicky too. any takers?

definitely not.

anyway, hari raya haji is in appproximately less than 3 weeks time. i'm starting my diet as of tomorrow. i'm avoiding everything fried and drinking lots of water and orange juice. i need to diet so that i'll look better in my hari raya costume and appear thinner in photos. i've noticed that the previous hari raya fotos, i looked like a big fat bastard. fotos add tonnes to you. so i'm goin on this diet till after hari raya.

now to slightly emo matters,
for quite some time lately, i've been going low profile. i havent been the perky little bitch for quite some time. i kinda miss the old days. hahaha. ladies and gentlemen, i am pmsing again. you do not wanna piss me off. i repeat, you DO NOT wan to piss me off. i'm gonna let my sarcasm run free again. to my close frens, i hope u understand and try to bear with it. hehehehe.

recently, there've been quite some ppl who have been pissing me off. either with their words or actions. towards me or not towards me. but hey, it irritates me. so jus fuck off bitches and bastards and die.

*smiles*


your resident writer,
ali

No comments: