Tuesday, January 18, 2005

heloo public.

my room now reek of jasmine. recently during one of my shopping sessions, i chanced upon an aromaterapy shop. its been quite some time since i've indulged myself into the land of aromaterapy. so i bought five different essential oils. rose, lavender, sandalwood, orange and jamine. they say jasmine can help to aid better sleeping. and its kinda true. lavender is good too. but its more calming than sleep inducing. i bought sandalwood and rose because i love these scents in my room. they're very sweet and sensual. and i bought orange because its suppose to be revitalising and invigorating.

today i skip the 2hrs business law lecture to study for my Marketing research paper later on during the day. so i studied in the library with zip-o-phobic, scout mistress, hockey girl. so we jus sat there and study. my eye candy was siting directly on the table in front of me. so happy. i think she knows that i've been noticing her. hmm. i think i shall call my eye candy Exotica.=P

later had the test. i memorised all the hard stuff. all the freaking 9 step process. and all that came out were chicken feed crap that i didnt memorise. i studied the hard ones but the easy ones came out. sucks. i didnt know quite a number of questions.

after that i had chinese class. booked my timeslot for next next week's chinese oral. i'm going first. and that means i can go home first. haha. she took out the timeslot, and i quickly run in front to write my name. haha. went home with architec girl cause she stays near my house but she drops at yck and i drop at amk station.

i have to go do the tutorial that i have to present for tmr's QA tutorial. i understand crap. so now i have to go read up.

hmm. the jasmine scent is making me sleepy. maybe i'd do my tutorial tmr morning. lol.

Mr Mariah Carey,
a l i l i c i o u s

No comments: