Friday, January 07, 2005

elos

ali has been pmsing yet again. actually it has been going on this whole week. but then i try to keep it under wraps. so in case i was nasty to anyone, sorry k. it wierd. i dont even know why i pms so much. heck. i dont even know why i'm pmsing right now. its jus that sometimes i feel that things jus arent going my way and everything jus seem to be going against me. and stuff happens to make me feel low. everything and anything can jus alter my mood at anytime.

its freaky. even to me.

well, i jus miss ms yahyah hippie a whole lot. a whole whole lot. a damn whole lot. haiz. does it even matter to her?

anyways, no matter how bad my life is, the show must go on.

today i woke up late. had to rush to get ready and took cab to school. reach sch 5 mins early. lecture ended. had the japanese pizza for lunch. Ettiquette for Professional Image(EPI) was a fun lesson. we took body measurements of ourselves. my body is longer than my legs by 3cm. that means i'm not proportionate. my body is very average. not good and not bad. well, they havent talk bout body weight yet.

anyway, i was considered warm skin tone. i had to wear warm colors. but most of the colors so obiang. when i asked the teacher he told me that i would look nice in khaki colors and pale yellow. earth tones. well, today i finally remembered to bring wei liat's present and passed it to him. i've been forgeting a lot of stuff. i must be getting old. anyway. he looked happy to receive a present cause he's been asking me for it for quite some time. so thick skin. haha.

tmr will be a busy day. i wan go for a jog, well maybe jus fast walking in the morning. followed by a little tanning. haha. lets hope the sun will be nice and bright in the morning. anyway, after that, i'll be going to geylang serai market with my mum if it doesnt rain cause my mum hates going out when it rains. in the late afternoon, i'll be going out with sharif. i need a new pair of glasses and he needs to get some stuff.

u noe what, he's like the only person i can go out with to shop happily and have lots of fun with. from our heritage tours to simple shopping. i've yet to find some other frens who share my passion to venture except for ms yahyah hippie but well, erm, yeah. anyway, i need more frens to go out with me. its not that sharif isnt fun to go out with. but he's in ns and smtimes busy or tired. so i need more frens. i have a very limited number of close frens. i mean very close frens. well, i hope our frenship last forever. and i hope i get to play with his kid when we get older, when he gets married la. haha.

anyways, this next excerpt from a song is dedicated to ms yahyah hippie. the lyrics clearly explains exactly how i feel.

***

Come notice me
And take my hand
So why are we
Strangers when
Our frenship is strong
Why carry on without me?

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby

And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song is my sorry

At night I pray
That soon your face
Will fade away

***

jus how long, how long will it take for me to get over you. haiz.

your resident writer,
ali

No comments: