Thursday, January 13, 2005

hey-ya

i had to interview my classmates today. it was fun. my only qualm for the day was that my bag dint match my formal wear. i need a formal bag. i saw a chic braun buffel bag for jus $499. and to match it, maybe a mont blanc pen. hmm, well come to think of it maybe i might as well jus fuck off and die. think too much.

anyway. saw my eye candy today. hehe. i heard her talk to her fren. she's got a rather low voice. cool. sexy. lol.

reached home today to catch the results for american idol 3 finals. diana sounded better today and she looked better. but as we all noe, fantasia won. later i made popcorn in the microwave, yummy. but it was buttered. i wan mine caramel. i wanna go ntuc find the caramel ones. hehe.

today i had honeydew juice and a piece of fish fillet for lunch. i cant wait for weekends. i wanna go and run. sweat sweat sweat.

well, thats it for this entry. i like this song. so i'll put up the part of the lyrics. its by britney spears titled touch of my hand.

I’m not ashamed of the things that I dream
I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene
Into the unknown, I will be bold
I’m going to places where I can be out of control

And I don’t want to explain tonight
All the things I’ve tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I’ll teach myself to fly

I love myself
It’s not a sin
I can’t control what’s happenin

Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

There’s a world undifined
And my body is mine
I won’t be left behind
I’m already here

i lub krepek ubi,
ali

No comments: