Wednesday, January 19, 2005

heloo public.

sch started at 9. i barely had less than 6hrs of sleep the night before. went online for too long. and mind you, if i dont get my 8 hours, i get cranky. class started with QA. didnt understand nuts except for the lab exercises. had a mini vegetable pizza for breakfast. after the class, it was lunch. had a fruit slad for lunch and an excrutiatingly sour orange juice. after that had biz law. understood nuts again. squirrel drew a pic of a squirrel on my piece of paper. it was sooooo cute. except for the fact that everyone thought that it was actually a cat. lol.

later had a seminar at the convention centre. i was a seminar all about NS. they even had a forum with some colonal there to answer. i spend my time eating gummy sweets and all the other stuff my class brought to eat. it was like a picnic. the videos they show was quite nice.

after that, went to town with zip-o-phobic and ntuc boy. took the train with tommy, bob and scout mistress as well. zip-o-phobic was looking for a long black pants. when we alighted at somerset station, there was this passport foto machine. so we went to take foto. it turned out ok but i like the quality more.

had thai food for dinner at paragon. i had a seafood tom yum stick noodle. it was nice. but super spicy. but shiok shiok la. i was sweating profusely, i had tears in my eye and my lips were red. but i withstood it. yummy. i also had the fried squid which was uber delicious. yummy yummy.

tmr i need to go to PS paris miki to get my glasses. i cant wait. so exciting. i have an interview tmr in school. must wear formal. darn. looking forward to hari raya. $$$$. i'm still controlling my diet. i donno till when. i wanna jog and exercise as well. i'm getting too fat for my own good. i wanna sweat sweat sweat like a muthafarkin pig.

i'm avoiding all forms of sugar. hmm.

my diet is gonna have a day off on hari raya haji cause i need to enjoy the specially prepared food. if i dont eat, later all my relatives sure make noise. so eat then and exercise tmr. my weekends are free. any takers?

thats it for this entry.

yours,
a l i l i c i o u s

No comments: