Saturday, January 22, 2005

heloo public.

i'm down with the sniffles. i woke up this morning to the worst sore throat in recent times. i started coughing alot. but my throat was so dry that coughing was hurting. i washed up and went to the shop downstairs to get some strepils and cough mixture. reached home and sucked on the extra strong strepsil. two a panadol cold later and went to sleep. woke up ard two hours later. now with a major sore throat and a throbbing headache. o lord. sucked on more strepsil. and jus lazed in front of my tv in agony. i basically lived on strepsils the entire day.

my sore throat has subsided slowly. and now i'm coughing like no ones business. i hope i get well soon.

i love my mummy. she cooked yummy chicken porridge and barley water for me. and she came in my room constantly to check up on me. she stood by me when i was feeling really terrible today. i love my mummy.

well, the simple life is gonna start soon. i cant wait. i'm a paris hilton addict. hehe.

well dats it for now.

note to self : study for the quantitative analysis and business law test coming this thursday and friday respectively.

yours,
a l i l i c i o u s

No comments: