Thursday, January 20, 2005

heloo public.

today, i was pmsing really bad. i suck.

day started with my interview test. i was interviewed by my teacher, Ms curtain and two of my classmates, spring and bottle. went well except for some minor glitches. i wanted to laugh thoughout the interview. later, after the interview, i went to have lunch with my 'interviewers', spring and bottle. had fruits and the mini vegetarian pizza again. after lunch, jus sat in the library and chilled.

sat with the usual during the lectures. only anime gal and scout mistress was there. melor wasnt in sch. she hasnt been coming to school for one week. she's having a bad bad fever. hopes melor gets well. anime gal wanted to send her a get well soon card. maybe i'll jus send an e card.

i kept eyeing ms yahyah hippie in the lecture. but she never noticed. =(

after school went to town with zip-o-phobic, hockey gal, kettle. we went to ps cause i wanted to collect my new glasses. got my glasses. was so excited. haha. received compliments from my frens regarding the glasses. yay.

bob and tyler joined us later. did abit of shopping. kettle and zip-o-phobic left later cause they needed to be home early. for the rest of us, we had dinner. went to breeks. the service was retardedly slow. maybe it was jus a bad day. the food was still nice to me.

went home later.

note to self: erase all images in my head of bob and tyler in a 69.

note to self: my life is so screwed. fix it.

dats it for now. tmr is hari raya haji. dat means visiting relatives.

smtimes in life, there's jus nothing much left to smile about. so why bother to crease ur face by smiling.

hmm.

american idol starting. gtg.

yours,
a l i l i c i o u s

No comments: